1 Year Cambridge IGCSE programme
For September 2017 EIFA is offering a one year IGCSE certificate course option in the following subjects:
- English (first and second languages)
- French (first and foreign language)
- Spanish (first and foreign language)
We are also willing to offer A-Levels (first year of the two year A-Level course only) in a limited number of courses, subject to individual demand.
Students will benefit from small class sizes and concentrated programmes in a well resourced school. Please contact Andy Hill at the Senior School: email@example.com
Cambridge IGCSE Courses Year 10/11
EIFA Senior school is proud to announce that we will offer Cambridge International General Certificate of Secondary Education for Years 10/11 beginning in September 2017.
IGCSE exams may be taken at the end of Year 11 after two years of study.
EIFA students take IGCSE subjects in English but EIFA will also offer First and Foreign Language French and Art and Design taught in French. Certificates available (subject to demand and individual consultation with families) may therefore include:
- French (First or Foreign Language - taught in French)
- English (First or Foreign Language - taught in English)
- Spanish (First or Foreign Language - taught in Spanish) / alternatively a student's first Language to be arranged on an individual basis
- International Mathematics (taught in English)
- Sciences (taught in English with a bilingual element in Biology according to demand)
- Art/Design (taught in either English or French in a bilingual class)
- Drama (taught in English)
The IGCSE is seen by many International School Headteachers as the best preparation for the pre university years (IB Diploma, A levels etc).
Please feel free to email Andy Hill Head of Senior school via the school's email address if you have any questions at this stage: firstname.lastname@example.org